If you are a disabled employee or retired individual in the State of California, there are laws in place to protect you from unfair treatment. If you believe your rights are being violated, a skilled disability attorney can review the situation and help you take legal action. Contact Trygstad, Schwab & Trygstad today to consult with an attorney in Los Angeles, CA.
If you are a member of the California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS) or the Public Employees' Retirement System (PERS), you may qualify for disablity retirement. Our attourneys will guide you through the complex application process to obtain those benefits. You may be entitled to death, health, long-term care and disability benefits. If you believe the system isn't providing what you deserve, call 310-552-0500 immediately to enforce your rights. Speak with a legal professional today about disability law in Los Angeles, CA.
Trygstad, Schwab & Trygstad has extensive experience in disability law cases. Common examples of disability discrimination include:
- Dismissing an employee for disability-related absences
- Failing to make reasonable accommodations for a disability
- Failing to provide benefits under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Harassing or disciplining an employee based on their disability or need for medical care
- Giving negative references or withdrawing job offers
Has your employer failed to engage in the interactive process or denied reasonable acommodations for your disability? Contact us today to review your options with a disability attorney in Los Angeles, CA.